When the seller accepts the order from the customer, it becomes binding and the order is created - the purchase contract on the basis of which the sale of goods to the customer is realized.
Each binding order must include the following information such as:
- Buyer's name, address and phone number
- Exactly specified goods and quantity
- Required form of payment
- Method of delivery of goods
- Price for goods
The order is considered binding for both parties unless the conditions agreed at the time of ordering are breached. In the case of orders of specific goods that must be ordered specifically for the customer, the seller may be required to deposit up to 100% of the sale price.
We will send you a confirmation of your order by e-mail with approximate delivery date. In case of doubt, we will of course contact you.
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
All customer-related information will not be misused and will not be passed on to any third party without the customer's consent. Of course, only the shipping company will be provided with the customer's address and telephone number for delivery of the ordered goods.
PRICES AND DISCOUNTS
The buyer will receive the goods at the price valid at the time of ordering. Provided discounts are adjusted according to individual conditions. The Seller reserves the right to change prices.
The description and technical specifications of the goods on this website are based on information provided by the manufacturer and may change over time. The photos of the products are illustrative. They often coincide with reality, but may vary for some products. The Seller reserves the right to update or change this information if necessary. Specifications, technical specifications and photographs are subject to change without notice.
WARRANTY FOR GOODS
All new goods are guaranteed for 12 months from the date of receipt of the goods, unless stated otherwise. Spare parts are guaranteed for 6 months and for second-hand goods 3 months. The buyer is obliged to inspect the goods after their receipt so as to detect any defects and damage. The buyer is obliged to report any defects immediately to our company. We are not liable for defects caused by the carrier. The warranty applies only to manufacturing defects.
The warranty does not cover:
- defects caused by normal use
- improper use of the product
- improper storage
- damage caused by excessive mechanical wear
- damage caused by electrical overvoltage (visible burnt components or printed circuits)
- defects caused by the use of goods in conditions that do not correspond to their temperature, dust, humidity, chemical and mechanical influences
- defects caused by improper installation, handling, operation or neglect of the care of goods
- goods that have been modified by the customer (bending, painting, etc.)
- rubber seal, bulb, glass
- inform us about the complaint by phone, e-mail or in writing
- send the goods as a registered package (not cash on delivery) to our address
- state the reason for the claim, your address
- proof of purchase of the claimed goods
- goods that will be sent at the Seller's expense will not be accepted. The return journey (after settling a justified claim) is paid by the seller.
We will deal with your complaint as quickly as possible, at the latest within 30 days of its origin, ie takeover of goods by our company. In case of longer complaints, we will inform you immediately about the status of the complaint.
PAYMENT FOR GOODS, TRANSPORT AND DELIVERY
The goods are the property of the seller until the full sale price of the goods is paid. The total price of the order can be paid by the buyer:
- Cash - on receipt of goods
- Cash on delivery - the buyer pays the amount to the carrier upon receipt of the consignment
- Invoice - applies to regular customers who have business and payment conditions regulated by the purchase contract.
The following applies to goods sent by the transport service:
- Transportation is provided by GEIS and Czech Post. It transports the goods to the customer to the destination only on working days from about 8:00 - 17:00. If you cannot be at this address of your residence within this time frame, write down the delivery address, if necessary, at your place of work. In exceptional cases, upon agreement with our shipping department, the goods can be sent by cash on delivery.
- Shipping costs 10,- EUR without VAT for 1 package up to 10 kg
- Consignment contains tax document.
CANCEL ORDER BY CUSTOMER
The buyer can cancel his order if it has not yet been shipped or if a deposit has not been received. Order cancellation is always done by e-mail. If the shipment has already been dispatched, the Seller has the right to demand a refund of EUR 15 from the Buyer. If the buyer cancels the order for which the deposit is issued, he is not entitled to a refund of the deposit. It is not possible to cancel an order when the goods are not in stock and have already been ordered based on the buyer's order.
CANCELL ORDER TO SELLERS
The Seller reserves the right to cancel the order or its part in the following cases:
- The ordered goods are no longer produced, or is unavailable in the long term.
- The price of the goods has changed significantly or was mistakenly determined.
If the buyer has already paid an advance or the full purchase price, this amount will be refunded in cash or transferred to his account as soon as possible.
The buyer has the right to claim goods in accordance with the Commercial Code. The complaint, including the removal of the defect, will be settled without undue delay, no later than 30 days from the date of claim, unless the seller and the buyer agree on a longer period.
- Never send goods for complaint without prior telephone agreement. Unsolicited and unannounced packages are not accepted.
Our aim is your full satisfaction with the goods purchased from us, therefore we offer the possibility of exchange or return of goods within 14 days. The period is calculated from the date of receipt of goods by the buyer to the date of receipt of goods by the seller. The possibility of returning does not apply to goods that are not usually in stock, have been delivered to a specific order or have been modified according to your wishes. Only goods in 100% condition including undamaged packaging and accessories can be returned. The costs paid by the buyer for shipping the goods back to the seller are not refundable. The costs associated with the initial delivery of the goods to the buyer are also not refundable.
The seller reserves the right to change the terms and conditions